Heart Sure BP100 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor (HEM-7111) is an easy to use and portable blood pressure monitor. It gives accurate and precise readings or checking for any irregularity in your heartbeat rate. Use it at home or take it wherever you go for monitoring your health even while you’re out.
- Has LCD digital display
- Able to measure a range of 0 mmHg to 299 mmHg
- Able to measure a range of 40-180 pulse per minute
- For accuracy, it employs +/- 3 mmHg
- For pulse, it employs +/- 5% of reading
- Features a fully automatic inflation
- Cuff size is 22cm to 32cm, fits medium
*Each package consists of the main unit, cuff, instructional manual, batteries and warranty information card.
- Provides accuracy by giving only precise blood pressure readings
- Provides fast, accurate results just by pressing the button once
- Measures your blood pressure and instantly warns of irregular heartbeat readings
- Enables you to monitor your health while at home
- Provides a comprehensive review of the previous 14 readings
- Refrain from eating, drinking, doing exercise, drinking alcohol or taking a bath 30 minutes prior to taking your blood pressure reading.
- Before measuring your blood pressure, sit restfully for 5 minutes while laying your feet flat on a level floor surface.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.