Asteroid Ointment™ is a rapid acting cooling barrier ointment for burning, soreness and itching associated with external haemorrhoids and minor anal irritation. Haemorrhoids, also called piles, are swollen veins in the anus and lower rectum and are so common that they are experienced by three out of every four adults from time to time. Haemorrhoids can be thought of as a type of varicose vein in a very inconvenient location…they can be a big nuisance and a real ‘pain in the backside’.
Do not apply Asteroid Ointment™ if haemorrhoids have been present for a prolonged time, or if there is bleeding or mucosal damage around the anal region without first consulting your doctor.
- Squeeze a small amount of Asteroid Ointment™ from the nozzle end of the tube onto a wipe or toilet tissue.
- Apply gently to the anal region up to three times per day until condition is controlled.
- For best results apply after a bowel motion.
- Tube can be used for one year after opening.
- Store at room temperature and avoid temperatures over 30°C.
See your doctor if symptoms persist.
Asteroid Ointment™ contains a specially formulated blend of Zinc Oxide, Mentholum, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, NZ Manuka Honey (certified organic), and White Soft Paraffin.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.