Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg Plus Echinacea 100 Chewable Tablets
- Providing extra immunity protection
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Providing extra immune assistance when you’re susceptible to infection
- Supporting your body in healing cuts, burns and skin conditions like acne, cold sores or boils
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea?
Ask anyone in the know about the best way to protect yourself during cold and flu season, and chances are, they’ll say “Vitamin C and Echinacea”.
There’s a good reason for that. Vitamin C is often known as the “Immunity Vitamin”, and Echinacea is one of the world’s best-known immune-strengthening herbs. Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea combines these two immunity heroes in one great-tasting, chewable tablet. It’s perfect for adults or teenagers who want extra everyday immune protection during cold and flu season.
- Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg with Echinacea provides better immunity protection than standard Vitamin C alone
- Low-acidity, naturally-flavoured chewable Vitamin C (the “immunity vitamin”) in a 500mg “everyday autumn and winter dose” with Echinacea for extra immune protection
- Vitamin C is the “Immunity Vitamin”, and Echinacea is one of the world’s best-known immune-supporting herbs
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- Vitamin C is available in different forms:
- Ascorbic acid is pure Vitamin C on its own. However, because it’s acidic, people with sensitive stomachs may react to it.
- Sodium ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to sodium molecules. This makes it more suitable for people with sensitive stomachs.
- Vitamin C is “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
- Native American herbalists traditionally used Echinacea (also called Purple Cone Flower) to help fight infections.
- Today, we know Echinacea has powerful immunity-boosting properties that can help keep you healthy during cold season, and help you fight off other bacterial and viral infections.
- Echinacea can also help your body to heal and clear skin conditions like acne, boils or cold sores.
For everyday health: 1-2 tablets daily with food
To speed recovery: 2 tablets 3 times daily with food
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet daily with food
Or as your healthcare professional directs.
Vitamin C: 500mg
From Ascorbic acid 262mg
From Sodium ascorbate 268mg
Echinacea ext. equiv. dry 100mg
Natural colour, Natural flavour, Natural sweeteners, Tabletting aids
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry flavoured sugar free Vitamin C, Echinacea and Zinc tablets may be more suitable for you.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12.