Healtheries Executive B tablets are a powerful, sustained-release blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs to help you manage stress. Containing the high-strength B vitamins that help to support energy, vitality, concentration and focus. Executive B also provides relaxing herbs, antioxidant nutrients, and calming minerals for a total stress-management formula.
- Providing nutritional stress-management support for physical or emotional stress
- Supporting your energy levels if you’re busy and overworked
- Helping to top up your nutrient intake if you smoke, or your diet is high in alcohol, tea, coffee, sugar, and fast or refined foods
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin B1 60mg
Vitamin B6 41mg
Vitamin B2 25mg
Folic Acid 150mcg
Vitamin B12 25mcg
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Potassium (as sulfate) 10mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 10mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Pantothenic acid 50mg
Vitamin E (30 IU) 25mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10mg
Passion Flower herb ext. equiv. dry 100mg
Scullcap herb ext. equiv. dry 50mg
Contains Tabletting Aids, Colour – Natural
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, consult your healthcare professional. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- B Complex vitamins can turn your urine bright yellow. This is completely normal, and just results from the way your body breaks down the vitamins once you’ve taken them.
- The herbs in this product have not been shown to be safe during pregnancy. We do not recommend taking this product if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Some people find that high-strength B vitamins give them too much energy to sleep. If this applies to you, we recommend avoiding this product in the evenings.
- This product is not recommended for children under 12 – keep it out of their reach.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.