Healtheries 50+ Women’s One-A-Day Multi is specifically formulated to help support healthy ageing and can assist busy New Zealand women over the age of 50 “top up” the nutrients they need most. B vitamins aid with energy, helping to maintain vitality to face whatever life throws your way. Natural NZ Marine Collagen assists your body’s own skin repair processes, supporting a healthy looking complexion. Collagen also plays a role in maintaining strong, healthy hair and nails along with Biotin. Lutein helps to support healthy eyes and key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Beta-carotene, Selenium and Zinc support healthy immunity.
- High-strength B vitamins to support energy.
- Now with the addition of an advanced probiotic Bacillus Coagulans, provides support for digestive and immune health.
- Contains key antioxidants such as Vitamin C, D3 and E, Betacarotene, Selenium and Zinc to support healthy immunity and Lutein to support overall eye health.
- Suitable for busy New Zealand women over the age of 50 years
- Can help to improve your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Helps to top up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy looking skin and nails
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin D3 (200 IU)||5mcg|
|Vitamin E (68 IU)||50mg|
|Bacillus Coagulans||500 million CFU|
|Grape seed ext .equiv. dry||2500mg|
Contains Colours, tabletting aids
Contains No: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you’ve been told avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.