healthE Urea 10% Cream helps moisturise and soften dry, cracked, calloused, rough and hardened skin on the feet, hands or elbows
Used to encourage rehydration of dry, rough, scaly skin conditions such as eczema, ichthyosis and hyperkeratosis by increasing the ability of the epidermis to absorb water. It works by helping the dead skin to loosen and shed hard and scaly skin
Apply to clean, dry skin. Gently massage into the affected areas 1-3 times daily or as directed by your doctor
Frequency of use may reduce as the condition improves
Auqa, Paraffimum Liquidum, Urea, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone Carbomer, Propylparaben Methylparaben.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.