healthE Fatty Cream is a non-greasy moisturiser (richer than aqueous cream but not as greasy as emulsifying ointment). Apply all over the body, including face. Easily absorbed.
Recommended as topical emollient for dry skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. When applied to the skin it works by providing a layer of oil on the surface of the skin which locks water beneath it and prevents the water from evaporating from the skin surface. This helps to retain moisture on the skin and reduce dryness.
This specially formulated dermatological cream makes it suitable as supportive therapy in conditions that have previously been treated with more potent corticosteroids.
- Apply liberally several times a day or as often as required
- Best applied immediately after washing, bathing or showering while the skin is still damp
- Highly moisturising
- Suitable for all ages including babies, infants, adults and the elderly
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate FREE
- Non-perfumed and suitable for use on sensitive skins
White soft paraffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Liquid paraffin, Cetomacrogol emulsifying wax, Sodium citrate anhydrous, Citric acid anhydrous, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate, Deionised water
If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do NOT induce vomiting.
The material may produce irritation to the eye causing pronounced inflammation. Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes, while holding eyelid open. Seek medical attention at once.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.