healthE Dimethicone 4% Lotion is effective for Lice Management. Dimethicone acts as a physical inhibitor, killing the lice by smothering the louse.
This odourless non-chemical lotion does not contain pesticides. Can be used on all hair types and multiple times because lice do not become resistant to this type of formulation. Not absorbed by the skin so it is suitable for use by everyone in the family from the age of 6 months upwards including women that are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Non-perfumed and suitable for use on sensitive skin
Apply by coating the hair from roots to tip, leave overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours. Comb through hair if necessary. Wash with normal shampoo and conditioner. Repeat treatment after 7 days to grab any eggs that may have hatched during that period.
Contains Dimethicone 4% w/w
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.