healthE Antiseptic Cream with Tea Tree Oil is recommended for use on minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions and insect bites. Tea Tree has long been recognised as a natural antiseptic and can be effective when used as a topical application
- Clean the affected area and apply the cream liberally, bandage if necessary
- Apply liberally to wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, insect bites and other minor irritations
- Assists by helping to fight against infection and helping to prevent re-infection
- Gentle formulation
- Convenient 30g tube (ideal for first aid kits and travel packs)
Contains Chlorhexidine Digluconate 1.05 mg/g, Cetrimide 5.25 mg/g
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.