An important tonic in the Malcolm Harker range, Intestinal Cleanse is a gentle cleanse for the digestive tract to support healthy digestion, increased energy levels and discourage parasites, helping essential minerals and nutrients from foods to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Harker Herbals recommends taking Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Intestinal Cleanse may also support microbial balance in the digestive tract.
- Gently cleanses the digestive tract
- Discourages parasites in the intestinal tract
- Supports healthy digestion
- May support microbial balance in the intestinal tract
- Improves feelings of wellbeing and restores energy
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
Oils & Ethers
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) - A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil.)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Walnut (Juglans nigra - The leaf and nut)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
For optimum health take Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Fourteen days is normally sufficient to treat the average healthy person (2 x 230ml bottles for two weeks treatment). Take 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily (see dosages on previous page).
Chronic Disease only:
'Intensive 6 Week Course' (Highly recommended option). Every 7th day, take 20mls 1 ¼ hours apart from 7am until 12 Noon. Have lunch 1 hour later. Do this for at least 6 weeks. Drink plenty of New Zealand Spring Water during treatment to help flush out cellular toxins.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
*As with all Malcolm Harker tonics, Intestinal Cleanse must be shaken well just before tonic dosing to remix ingredients.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.