Harker Herbals Bladder Support is a cleansing and naturally antiseptic herbal tonic to support healthy bladder function. This tonic blends more than 20 plant-based ingredients to support healthy fluid balance and cool, cleanse and revitalise tissues under stress. Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for a healthy urinary tract.
- Supports healthy bladder function
- Cleanses and cools the tissues in the urinary tract
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra - Oil from the resin of the tree)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis - Oil from the needles)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
- Blackberry root (Rubus fructicosus - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.