Supports clear sinuses, dries excess mucus and soothes heavy heads
- Helps keep sinuses clear
- Helps dry excess mucus
- Soothes the throat and a heavy head
- Includes Echinacea, which clinical research shows supports upper respiratory tract health during winter-related ills.
- Natural lemon flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Can be taken long term
- Sinus congestion
- Runny nose
- Dry, scratchy throat and a heavy head
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Shake well before use.
Get well: To support blocked noses and heavy sinuses, take 5mls up to five times per day.
Get well acute: To support sinuses discharging mucus, take 5-10mls up to five times per day. Take with Harker Herbals Vira Guard for best results.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken in the first trimester of pregnancy. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Echinacea echinacea purpurea extract equivalent to dry root||998mg|
|Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root||150mg|
|Elder sambucs nigra extract equivalent to dry flowers||833mg|
|Ribwort plantago lanceolata extract equivalent to dry leaf||1330mg|
|Horseradish amoracia rusticana extract equivalent to dry root||374mg|
|Ginger zingiber officinalis essential oil||1.5mg|
In a base of NZ Mānuka honey, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Harker Herbals Be well formulations for added support:
- Chest Relief Night to support dry tickly airways and support restful sleep
- Chest Relief Day to support dry tickly airways and a tight chest
- Sleep Well to support restful sleep
- Immune Boost to build strong immunity
- Vira Guard if acutely unwell due to an immune threat