Detox Support is an effective detoxification tonic for the blood and lungs
• Helps rid the body, blood and lungs from the residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins such as nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols and drugs.
(Aniseed, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Clove Ginger, Horehound, Irish Moss, Marshmallow, Yellow dock)
• Helpful for recovery from food poisoning and the results of food excess.
(Aniseed, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Orange, Patchouli, Yellow dock)
• Supports mucus removal and detox of chemical toxins (Cayenne, Cinnamon, Ginger, Marshmallow, Orange, Yellow dock)
• Assists the body in returning to a cleaner state (Cayenne, Cinnamon, Ginger, Irish Moss, Marshmallow, Orange, Vervain, Yellow dock)
• Liquid preparations are absorbed quickly and provide people with fast-acting and effective relief from illness symptoms.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Carrageen Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Horehound, Kumarahou Flower, Marshmallow Root Organic, Vervain, Yellow Dock Root with pure essential oils of Aniseed, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, D Limonene, Jojoba, Orange, Patchouli.
Iodine (Lugols Organic Iodide), Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
• Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If suffering from a medical condition or taking prescribed medication(s), we recommend that customers and clients seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.