General Tonic is an ideal everyday tonic in the true sense of the word. Provides immune support, skin, liver and bowel cleansing through its detoxifying herbs which gently coax cleansing and help in the regeneration process.
- • Daily purification/energy tonic - relieves fatigue, stress. (Chamomile, Oat Straw, Ginger, Liquorice)
- • Helps dissolve out acid-mucus from the stomach, intestinal tract, protein globules from the blood, & other poisonous wastes and accumulated toxins from the cells and lymphatic fluid.
- (Angelica, Burdock, Cayenne, Echinacea, Fennel, Ginger, Manuka)
- • Works through the digestive system, liver, spleen and pancreas to help cleanse and rejuvenate the bloodstream. (Cayenne, Ginger, Manuka, Tumeric, Yellow dock)
- • A constitutional tonic for blood, lymph cells and skin, it contains curative plant elements, minerals and vitamins for cleansing and toning.
- (Irish Moss, Burdock, Echinacea, Horsetail, Orange)
- • This tonic helps to raise the energy level of all cells of the body and glands, organs and tissues.
- (Cayenne, Ginger, Cedarwood, Turmeric)
- • Supports healthy blood and lymphatic fluid detoxification, reaching every cell, gland and organ throughout the body. (Chamomile, Burdock, Cayenne, Echinacea, Liquorice, Manuka)
- • Liquid preparations are absorbed quickly and provide people with fast-acting and effective relief from illness symptoms.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Angelica Root, Burdock Root, Carrageen Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Chamomile Flower, Echinacea Purpurea Root, Ginger Root Powder, Horsetail, Kumarahou Flower, Licorice Powder, Manuka Chips, Oat Straw Herb, Turkey Rhubarb Root, Turmeric Spice, Yellow Dock Root, with pure essential oils of Jojoba, Clove Bud, Cedarwood, Orange, Lemon, Manuka. Iodine (Lugols Organic Iodide), Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
- • Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- • If suffering from a medical condition or taking prescribed medication(s), we recommend that customers and clients seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.