Energy Elixir is formulated to support maintenance functions of most of the main organs and systems of the body. It is a daily systemic nutrient elixir.
- Helping to support, nourish, and tone ailing and tired organs and to support tissue building materials (Burdock, Irish Moss, Echinacea, Elecampane, Kelp, Liquorice, Wormwood)
- Contains several of the most curative herbs known. (Comfrey, Echinacea, Ginger, Vervain, Yellow dock)
- Detoxification and circulatory stimulant - assisting the liver and lymphatic system with the removal of metabolic waste.
- (Burdock, Cayenne, Irish Moss, Ginger, Kelp, Liquorice, Turkey Rhubarb, Wormwood, Yellow dock)
- Particularly helpful during use of Intestinal Cleanse, minerals and other cell nutrients are made available to cells and fluids.
- Can be taken long term or used for acute illness
- Liquid preparations are absorbed quickly and provide people with fast-acting and effective relief from illness symptoms.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Burdock Root, Carrageen Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Chickweed, Comfrey Root, Echinacea Purpurea Root, Elecampane Root, Ginger Root Powder, Kelp Powder, Licorice Powder, Turkey Rhubarb Root, Vervain, Wormwood, Yellow Dock Root, with pure essential oils of Aniseed, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Jojoba, Lemon.
Iodine (Lugols Organic Iodide), Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If suffering from a medical condition or taking prescribed medication(s), we recommend that customers and clients seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.