Harker Herbals Stress Tonic is a calming tonic to soothe the nervous system and support healthy responses to stress. The combination of valerian, prickly ash and vervain in a blend of restorative plant-based ingredients, may also help with muscle tension and relaxation. This is a great support for those experiencing stress or feeling the pressure and demands of a busy daily life.
- Supports healthy responses to stress
- Calms the nervous system
- Supports muscle relaxation
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
Oils & Ethers
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Rose (Damask) (Rosa damascena - Oil of the flower petals and leaves)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) - Oil of the flowering tips)
- Bayberry Bark (Myrica Ceritera - The Bark)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
- Prickly Ash Berry (Xanthoxylum Americanum - The berry)
- Valerian (Valerian officinalis - The root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.