Liver Tonic is a blood elixir that supports healthy liver, gallbladder and digestive function.
• Detoxifies and cleanses inflammatory aspects within the liver and other organs.
(Black cohosh, Cayenne, Fennel, Ginger, Liquorice, Turkey Rhubarb, Wormwood, Yellow dock)
• Improves the viscera lymphatic system.
(Black cohosh, Cayenne, Cajeput, Clove, Fennel, Ginger, Kelp, Lemon, Lime, Liquorice, Turkey Rhubarb, Yellow dock)
• Improves the blood to give better general health. (Irish Moss, Ginger, Kelp, Kumarahou, Lemon, Yellow dock)
• Supports healthy liver function
(Black cohosh, Cayenne, Fennel, Ginger, Lemon, Lime, Liquorice)
• Liquid preparations are absorbed quickly and provide people with fast-acting and effective relief from illness symptoms.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Black Cohosh Root, Carrageen Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Chamomile Flower, Ginger Root Powder, Kelp Powder, Kumarahou Flower, Licorice Powder, Turkey Rhubarb Root, Vervain, Wormwood, Yellow Dock Root with pure essential oils of Aniseed, Cajeput, Clove Bud, Coriander, Fennel, Jojoba, Lemon, Lime. Iodine (Lugols Organic Iodide), Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
• Note: Nausea may occur as the liver dumps its toxins into bloodstream. Treat with rest, peppermint teas, fresh air and water. Abstinence from the elixir for 1 to 2 days will ease this natural purgatory feeling. Nausea in treatment will subside.
• Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If suffering from a medical condition or taking prescribed medication(s), we recommend that customers and clients seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.