Harker Herbals Joint Support has been formulated especially to support joint mobility and comfort.
- • May help ease arthritis and other ‘hard calcic’ disorders (Black Cohosh, Burdock, Cayenne, Hydrangea)
- • Assisting in reducing muscle tension and pain
- (Irish Moss, Cayenne, Elecampane, Ginger, Horsetail, Liquorice, (Potassium Bicarbonate, Valerian, Aniseed)
- • Helps to reduce joint pain and improves mobility (Black Cohosh, Burdock, Cayenne, Comfrey, Ginger, Hydrangea, Liquorice, Yellow dock)
- • Assists in reducing inflammation, swelling and wandering pains.
- (Irish Moss, Comfrey, Ginger, Lime, Rhubarb, Sarsaparilla, Valerian, Yellow dock, White Oak bark)
- • Helps to assist in nutritional disorders.
- (Irish Moss, Elecampane, Horsetail, Jojoba, Oat straw, Yellow dock, White Oak bark)
- • Liquid preparations are absorbed quickly and provide people with fast-acting and effective relief from illness symptoms.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Black Cohosh Root, Burdock Root, Carrageen Powder, Cayenne Pepper Powder, Comfrey Root, Elecampane Root, Ginger Root Powder, Horsetail, Hydrangea Root, Licorice Paste, Oat Straw, Sarsaparilla Root, Turkey Rhubarb Root, Valerian Root, White Oak Bark, Yellow Dock Root with pure essential oils of Aniseed, Ginger, Jojoba, Lime, Orange.
Iodine (Lugols Organic Iodide), Potassium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerine, Celtic Sea Salt and Citric Acid.
- • Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- • If suffering from a medical condition or taking prescribed medication(s), we recommend that customers and clients seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.