Harker Herbals Ironurse Iron Tonic is a blackberry-fruit syrup with iron and high silica content. The syrup is blended with ginger, oat straw and yellow dock - three famous blood-enriching silica and iron herbs. Both iron and silica are the prime minerals for good blood and cell tissue building! Contains deep sea Chondrus crispus (Carrageen) - rich in many of the sea's nutrient minerals for good health.
- Use as a daily organic iron and silica / calcium elixir. Delicious for all ages! Nutrient-rich!
- Indicated for Low Iron, low calcium, low silica blood analysis, malnutrition, impure blood and skin conditions and poor diet. Most low energy, fatigue disorders.
- Due to its high concentration of many organic minerals and vitamins it may beneficially influence other glands, organs and vessels associated with the circulatory system.
Adults over 12 years: 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children 2-12 years: 1/2 of the adult dose. However, we recommend children under 12 take syrups from our Children’s range as these have been specifically formulated for them.
Shake well before use: It is very important all tonics are shaken well to blend the contents.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) - Oil of the flowering tips)
- Blackberry fruit (Rubus fructicosus - The fruit)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken or pregnancy or lactation.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.