Harker Herbals Ear Nose & Throat is a go-to tonic for thousands of New Zealanders when battling winter ills and chills. This classic herbal blend focuses on the upper respiratory tract, helping clear the airways in stuffy heads and soothing the ears, nasal passages and throats. Great to take at the first sign of ills and chills. Includes plant-based ingredients to support the immune system under attack. Excellent as a throat gargle.
- Helps settle tickly throats
- Soothes the airways in the ears, nose and throat
- Supports clear airways in the upper respiratory tract
- Excellent as a throat gargle for dry, scratchy throats
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Contains Menthol, shake vigorously before use.Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products. Always read the label and use only as directed.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.