Boosts and builds immunity in children, especially those struggling to thrive and very active children
Natural sweet raspberry flavour
A nourishing tonic to boost immunity in those struggling to thrive and support energy and overall function in very active children. Useful for picky eaters, those prone to repeated infections and ill health, reduced immune capacity, and children committed to a busy schedule who find it difficult to relax. May help improve endurance and recovery from illness, exertion and injury.
- struggling to thrive or put weight on
- low energy, fatigue and stress, ‘run down’
- low immunity, prone to infections and ill health
- high activity levels requiring high energy and good health
busy, struggling to relax, over worked
IMMUNE BUILD is safe to use together with other syrups in our Children’s range.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
TAKE 3 - 5 TIMES DAILY
Infants 0 - 1 years 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Not suitable for diabetics.
Formulated to contain measured therapeutic doses of dried herbs.
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Withania Withania somnifera extract equivalent to dry root||1220mg|
|Standardised to contain 3.05mg withanolides|
|Codonopsis Codonopsis pilosula extract equivalent to dry root||627mg|
|Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root||313mg|
|Standardised to contain glycyrrhizin||10mg|
|Astragalus astragalus membranaceus extract equivalent to dry root||1220mg|
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS.
- Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, liver disease, kidney failure, oedema. The amounts per dose in this product are not expected to be problematic.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your heathcare professional.