Harker Herbals Children's Ear, Nose & Throat supports clear sinuses and soothes dry throats and heavy heads. A gentle, soothing herbal syrup to:
- Ease blocked sinuses
- Help clear mucus
- Soothe the throat and a heavy head
Each 5ml dose contains:
- Echinacea Echinacea purpurea root extract equivalent to dry root 870.36mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 141.92mg
- Elder Sambucus nigra extract equivalent to dry flowers 1114.98mg
- Ribwort – Plantago lanceolata extract equivalent to dry leaf 743.32mg
Base syrup: Organic Rice Malt, Vegetable Glycerine, Glucose
This product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
Shake well before use
Take 3 - 5 times daily
Infants 0 - 1 years 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Not suitable for diabetics.
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS.
- Echinacea is not to be used in conjunction with immunosuppressive medications.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your heathcare professional
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.