Soothes inflamed lung tissue and relaxes the cough reflex, allowing opportunity for settled rest
Natural sweet cherry flavour
A gentle tonic to help relax the cough reflex and soothe inflamed lung tissue, allowing the opportunity to settle into sleep. Useful where persistent coughing and breathing discomfort disrupts sleep during colds or flu.
- chest congestion
- a dry or wet cough
- a sore “heavy” chest
- a whistling or wheezing sound when exhaling
- diffculty sleeping or settling at night
CHEST SOOTHE NIGHT is safe to use together with other syrups in our Children’s range.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
TAKE 3 - 5 TIMES DAILY
Infants 0 - 1 years 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Not suitable for diabetics.
Formulated to contain measured therapeutic doses of dried herbs.
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Wild Cherry Prunus serotina extract equivalent to dry bark||270mg|
|Marshmallow Althea offcinalis extract equivalent to dry root||994mg|
|Licorice Glychrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root||745.5mg|
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS.
- Contraindicated in cases of high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, liver disease, kidney failure, oedema. The amounts per dose in this product are not expected to be problematic.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your heathcare professional.