Harker Herbals Children's Chest Soothe Day eases the chest and settles dry, tickly airways. A gentle soothing herbal syrup to:
- Help relax and ease the chest
- Support healthy breathing
- Soothe dry, tickly airways
Each 5ml dose contains:
Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root 137mg
Marshmallow Althea officinalis extract equivalent to dry root 677.2mg
Mullein Verbascum Thapsus extract equivalent to dry leaf 948.2mg
Ivy Helix hedera extract equivalent to dry leaf 623.2mg
Base syrup: Organic Rice Malt, Vegetable Glycerine, Glucose
This product contains plant oil. It is free from allergens such as animal oil, animal matter, bee material, caffeine, cereals, crustacea, eggs, gluten, herbs not listed as active ingredients, milk, nuts, plant matter, polydextrose, quinine, seeds, soy, spices, sulphites and yeast. It has not undergone hydrolysis. It does not contain antioxidants. It is BSE-TSE free. No genetically modified organisms are used in the production of ingredients or compounds.
Shake well before use
Take 3 - 5 times daily
Infants 0 - 1 years 0.5ml (10 drops)
Children 1 - 2 years 1 to 2mls (1/4 metric teaspoon)
Children 2 - 5 years 2 to 3mls (1/2 metric teaspoon)
Children 5 years and over 5mls (1 metric teaspoon)
Young children may prefer to take this syrup diluted in water or in a favourite natural juice or smoothie.
Please do not exceed the stated dose for under 5 years without professional advice.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days.
Not suitable for diabetics
- Due to the sweeteners used, this syrup is NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS.
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your heathcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.