Loosens stubborn lung congestion and supports healthy breathing
- Helps relax tight chests and soothe the airways
- Helps loosen mucus and stubborn lung congestion
- Useful support during winter ills and for seasonal allergens.
- Includes Adhatoda, which has a 2000 year history of use for respiratory health.
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Can be taken long term
- Tickly airways from deep in the chest
- A tight chest with deep lung congestion
- Recovery from respiratory-related illness where lung congestion lingers
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Shake well before use.
Get well: Take 5mls up to six times per day.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice. Not to be taken in pregnancy. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Formulated in New Zealand from local and imported natural non-GMO ingredients
Each 5ml dose contains:
|Adhatoda adhatoda vasica extract equivalent to dry leaf||832mg|
|White Horehound marrubium vulgare extract equivalent to dry leaf||920mg|
|Elecampane inula helenium extract equivalent to dry root||898mg|
|Pelargonium pelargonium sidoides extract equivalent to dry root||384mg|
Licorice glycrrhiza glabra extract equivalent to dry root
|Thyme thymus vulgaris essential oil||1.2mg|
In a base of NZ Mānuka honey, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Harker Herbals Be well formulations for added support:
- Chest Relief Night to support dry tickly airways and support restful sleep
- Sleep Well to support restful sleep
- Immune Boost to build strong immunity