Habitrol 2mg Mint Lozenge is indicated for the relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms in nicotine dependency, as an aid to smoking cessation. Habitrol Lozenge may be used as part of a smoking reduction strategy by smokers who are unable or not ready to stop smoking abruptly, as a step towards stopping completely. Habitrol Lozenge may be used by smokers who are unable or not ready to quit on occasions when temporary abstinence from smoking is desired.
Please refer to Medsafe Data Sheet
Each 2 mg lozenge contains 6.144 mg nicotine bitartrate dihydrate (equivalent to 2 mg
Excipients: Maltitol, Sodium carbonate anhydrous, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Polyacrylate dispersion 30% (colloidal anhydrous), Xanthan gum, Menthol, Peppermint oil, Aspartame, Magnesium stearate
Habitrol lozenge is sugar-free and gluten-free.
Habitrol Lozenge should not be used by non-smokers, children under 12 years or those with known hypersensitivity to nicotine or any of the excipients in the lozenge
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
very good to stop smoking cravings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.