Gran's Remedy for Smelly Feet and Footwear is a unique blend of powders that treats the problem of smelly feet or foot odour, rather than masking it.
Half-a-teaspoon of Gran's Remedy sprinkled in the footwear you use each day, for seven consecutive days or until the powder is used up, leaves your feet, shoes and socks odour-free for up to six months. Footwear that you wear intermittently, such as sports shoes, should be treated each time it is worn until the powder is used up.
Many people wear the same pair of shoes every day. Their sweat builds up inside the shoes, keeping them moist. This moisture is food for the bacteria that live on our skin, and when these bacteria break the sweat down, they release acids that cause an offensive smell.
But when Gran's Remedy is applied to shoes each day for 7-10 days, its three active ingredients reduce the numbers of these bacteria so their activity can no longer cause a smell. In fact, Gran's Remedy knocks the bacteria back so much that it takes them months to build up enough to start causing an odour again
Why is Gran's Remedy for Smelly Feet and Footwear so unique?
- Fights odor for up to six months
- Kills the bacteria that cause the odor.
- Cost effective; 1 treatment, 6 months relief
- One 7 to 10 day treatment will last for up to six months. The total cost of other treatments is expensive over a six month period compared to Gran's.
- Just one short treatment. No daily application required
- It is not a Deodorant
- Does not mask the smell as many other products do. The powder is virtually odorless. Therefore others will not know its being used.
- Treats the Feet AND the Footwear
- Very few can claim they treat both
Sprinkle a spoonful (Spoon included in the pottle) of powder in each shoe daily for seven consecutive days or until the powder is used up. Gran's Remedy leaves your feet, shoes and socks odour-free for up to six months.
Any other footwear that you wear intermittently, such as sports shoes, should be treated each time they are worn untill the powder is used up.
Potassium Aluminium Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Undecylenate, Talc, Manuka Oil, Kawakawa Oil and Citrus Plaisir.
WarningsDo not use on open wounds.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.