Viralex is a comprehensive formula designed to strengthen the body’s defences and support the immune system. The high strength ingredients of Olive Leaf, Astraglalus, Beta Glucan, Zinc and Vitamin D combine to provide year round immune support.
Recommended for: Everyday support to protect a depleted immune system against ills and chills.
- High amount of standardised Olive Leaf extract – with 100mg Oleuropein (active ingredient)
- Contains Astragalus root
- Contains Beta Glucan
- Contains Vitamin D which is a common deficiency these days
- Comprehensive formula that helps!
- Guaranteed to have the potent active ingredients for better results
- Well known as an effective herb to build up a depleted immune system
- Stimulates & activates the immune system
- Boosts immunity and protects against ills & chills
Maintenance dose: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Acute dose: Take 4 capsules daily with food.
Children: 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Acute dose: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Take with food.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:|
|Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)||4500mg|
|(Equiv. Oleuropein 100mg)|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)||200mg|
|(providing Beta Glucans)|
|Zinc (from Gluconate)||1mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||250IU|
- Astragalus: Is used to protect and support the immune system. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for thousands of years, often combined with other herbs to strengthen the body against ills and chills. Astragalus is called an adaptogen, meaning it helps protect the body against various stressors including physical, mental or emotional stress, and it contains antioxidants which protects cells against damage.
- Beta Glucan: This is an extract from the cell wall of yeast; it activates the immune system. Unlike other yeast, this kind of yeast will help fight against yeast or fungal conditions.
- Olive Leaf: Credited with providing olive trees with their exceptional resistance to insect and bacterial damage. It can help to manage microbial replication, and has antibacterial, anti-viral and antifungal properties.
- Zinc: is essential for immune system development and function and is important for growth and healing.
- Vitamin D3: Helps to support the immune system. Levels of vitamin D are lower in the winter and often lower in people with poor immunity.
Cautions & contraindications
Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Very effective product for winter time ills