Good Health Uri-Cleanse is a comprehensive urinary care formula. It contains Cran-Max, a scientifically studied ingredient, shown to have a more positive effect on supporting urinary tract function than regular cranberry extract. It benefits the urinary system by soothing, toning and helping to support the lining of the bladder.
- Supports a healthy bladder and urinary tract
- Soothes the urinary tract
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with a meal or as professionally advised.
Adults: To reduce the risk of bladder imbalance take 1 capsule per day or as professionally advised.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day to help cleanse the urinary tract
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
|Vaccinium macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry)||10,000mg|
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi Leaf (Bearberry)||200mg|
|Agathosma betulina Leaf (Buchu)||300mg|
|Hydrastis canadensis Root (Golden Seal)||50mg|
|Centella asiatica Leaf (Gota Kola)||100mg|
|Olea europea Leaf (Olive)||100mg|
|Vitamins & minerals:|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||50mg|
|Zinc Gluconate (Equiv. Zinc 5mg)||39mg|
Formulated without: Gluten, egg, dairy, yeast, soy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding or for children. Those that suffer from kidney stones should avoid taking Cranberry extracts due to high oxalic acid content. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, or if there is blood present in the urine, consult healthcare professional immediately.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.