Good Health Royal Jelly is a natural source of vitamins and minerals. Providing high-strength Royal Jelly with 10-HDA, it supports immunity and cardiovascular health.
Royal jelly is a rich source of highly concentrated nutrients including B vitamins, complete proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. In the hive it is feed to the Queen Bee, boosting her growth rate and extending her life span. Royal jelly is considered to be what is responsible for the stamina, immunity and lifespan of the Queen bee. Queen bees can live up to 5 years, whereas a worker bee’s lifespan is approximately 40 days.
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune system function
- Low energy
- Skin health & vitality
Take 1 capsule daily or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Royal jelly fresh||600mg|
Gluten, egg, dairy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Do not take if known allergy to bee products. Royal Jelly, in rare cases, has been reported to have caused severe allergic reactions in some people, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.