At Good health, the omega 3 content of our fish oil is tested, using international methods, ensuring that the required levels of purity and quality, comply with stringent, regulatory standards. We use specific testing laboratories for these tests, accredited by the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration) and IANZ (International Accreditation NZ).
Good Health Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500 mg, contains oil from unfarmed, cold water fish. This premium high potency fish oil, contains higher levels of EPA and DHA to meet the necessary requirements of supporting health with a higher level of demand.
- Cardiovascular support
- Mood and memory health
- Joint and muscle function support
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised. Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as professional advised. For children under 12 years of age cut capsule and pour over food.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Natural Fish Oil||1.5g (1500mg)|
|Containing Omega 3:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||270mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||180mg|
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, or colours used in this product
In doses over 12g may increase effects of anticoagulant (blood thinning) medication
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.