Magnesium Sustained Release is a unique product, specifically designed to slowly release magnesium in your body over approximately 8 hours, allowing your body to properly absorb and utilise magnesium as it needs it.
Magnesium Sustained Release is a high strength magnesium formula that is made from Aquamin Mg. Aquamin Mg is marine sourced magnesium, derived from seawater and so it naturally contains many other trace minerals too. This natural marine form makes it easily utilised in the body.
Magnesium Sustained Release is ideal for people who have more sensitive systems or for those who prefer magnesium to be released into their body throughout the day. It is ideal for soothing nervous tension and stress right throughout the day or for supporting sleep right throughout the night.
- Nervous tension
- Difficulty sleeping
- Supports muscle relaxation
- Tight & stiff muscles
- Athletes – supports physical performance & recovery
- Supports cardiovascular health
- High strength 500mg marine magnesium
- Slow release - over 8 hours for sensitive systems
- Naturally derived from seawater
- 1-a-day formula
- Releases slowly over approximately 8 hours for continuous benefits
- Supports absorption & activity
- Ideal for sensitive systems as magnesium slowly passes through the GI tract.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||30mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Equiv. Vitamin D 150IU)||3.75mcg|
Artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives used in this product.
No added gluten, dairy, soy, egg or wheat.
Cautions & Contraindications
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.