Good Health Lecithin 1200 is a high strength formula that helps your body to metabolise fat. It supports digestive and liver health and may help maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy people.
It is naturally derived from soybeans and is rich in the important nutrient phosphatidylcholine. This is needed by the body to maintain healthy cell membranes and to allow the breakdown of fats and cholesterol so they don’t accumulate on the artery walls. It also plays a role in healthy brain and liver function. Lecithin provides support for a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps to breakdown fats in the blood
- Supports healthy cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy liver and digestive system function
- Supports healthy brain function
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily with food or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
Gluten, egg, dairy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.