Good Health Iron Chews are a great tasting, one a day chewable tablet providing 20mg of iron (per tablet) to help support the management of dietary iron deficiency. The specially designed formulation supports healthy iron levels in red blood cells, which play an integral role in the production of energy in the body. Iron Chews support optimal iron absorption and healthy blood, and are suitable for everyone concerned about dietary iron intake.
- Supports energy production
- Supports red blood cell health
- Low iron levels
- Women, pregnancy, breastfeeding, adolescents and children
- Heavy periods or bleeding
- Fatigue and weakness
- Vegetarians & vegans
- Decreased resistance to infections, mouth ulcers
- Athletes and those who are active
- Learning and behavioural problems
Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per tablet)|
|Ferrous fumarate (Equiv. Iron 20mg)||61mg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50mcg|
Gluten, egg, dairy, soy, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Do not take with haemochromatosis or iron overload
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.