Good Health Colostrum Milk Powder is a delicious powder suitable for mixing into water or milk for a nutritious drink. Colostrum Milk Powder provides IgG antibodies and is made with ingredients sourced from strong, healthy pasture-fed dairy cows.
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Supports athletic performance
Directions for use
Adults & Children: Take 1 to 2 level spoons mixed with water or milk, or other foods.
|Skim Milk Powder, Colostrum Powder (9%)|
|Serving size: 3g|
|*Qty per serving||*Qty per 100g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|- Saturated||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|IgG||(50mg) 0.05g||(1500mg) 1.5g|
|*All specified values are averages|
Gluten, egg, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
Cautions & contraindications
Colostrum is a very low allergy ingredient and unlikely to cause any sort of reaction to those who are dairy and lactose intolerant – however if you are allergic to dairy products then do not take it. Colostrum does not interact with other medications, but it is always recommended to take supplements at a different time of the day than medication.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.