Good Health Colostrum is a completely natural source of nutrients including protein, vitamins, minerals, and immune factors. Colostrum capsules may be helpful in supporting the digestive system, immune system and for general health and wellbeing.
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Support for a healthy immune system
- Supports athletic performance
Adults: Take 2 to 4 capsules twice daily.
Children: Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as professionally advised.
Best taken with water on an empty stomach. Capsules may be opened and contents added to a drink
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
|Ingredients: (each capsule contains)|
|Bovine colostrum powder||437.5mg|
|Other Ingredients: Encapsulating aids and gelatin capsule|
No flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
Contraindications and cautions
Colostrum is a very low allergy ingredient and unlikely to cause any sort of reaction to those who are dairy and lactose intolerant – however if you are allergic to dairy products then do not take it. Colostrum does not interact with other medications, but it is always recommended to take supplements at a different time of the day than medication.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.