Good Health Total Body Cleanse Detox is a two part liver and bowel detox kit designed as a seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse, depending on your lifestyle and condition. The two part pack consists of Multi Cleanse and Multi Fibre. Multi Cleanse is only available as part of the Body Cleanse pack. Multi Fibre is available as an individual product.
Good Health Multi Cleanse is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and encourage cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
- Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
- Dandelion Root supports liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and assists digestion
- Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
- Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
- Liquorice may support the function of the liver and provide antioxidant benefits to the liver
- Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of waste products through the bowel
- Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification process
- Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while supporting the immune system
- Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach and intestines to promote their elimination of toxins and waste
Good Health Multi Fibre is a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
- Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy blood cholesterol
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach, to promote their excretion
- Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification, improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
- Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
- Supports liver detoxification
- Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
- Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
- Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
- Supports general health
- Skin problems - acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, boils
- Support for weight / cholesterol management problems
- Allergy sufferers
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Recurrent colds & flu
Tips for optimal wellness
Increase your daily activity levels. Exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For best results, consult with a fitness trainer.
Eat real food
Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Include garlic and ginger in your meals. Increase green leafy vegetables. Reduce food additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals, saturated fats, fried food, sugar, flour and processed food; as well as caffeine, alcohol and non-essential drugs.
Drink water and herbal tea
Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water per day. In addition try herbal teas. In the hot months try peppermint or mint tea with added apple juice and ice cubes. Try chamomile tea at night to support relaxation.
Skin brushing and toxin removal
Every day brush your skin with a dry flannel or body brush before washing to remove toxins that are excreted out of the skin. Try soaking in an Epsom salts bath, for 15 minutes maximum, to relax muscles and de-stress.
7 Day quick cleanse
1. Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
2. Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water, before food, or as professionally advised.
1 Month maintenance cleanse
1. Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
2. Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per cap)|
|Multi Cleanse (per capsule)|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
Silybum marianum Seed (Milk Thistle)
(Equiv. flavanolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg)
|Taraxacum officinale Root (Dandelion)||250mg|
|Arctium lappa Root (Burdock)||150mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Liquorice)||75mg|
|Trifolium pratense Flowering herb (Red Clover)||75mg|
|Fragula purshiana Bark (Cascara Sagrada)||50mg|
|Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric)||50mg|
|Rumex crispus Root (Yellow Dock)||50mg|
|Chlorella vulgaris whole plant dry (Chlorella)||200mg|
Chondrus crispus whole plant dry (Irish Moss)
|Malus domestica (Apple) fruit fibre dry (Providing Pectin)||50mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
|Multi Fibre (per capsule)|
Ulmus rubra stem bark inner powder (Slippery Elm)
|Chlorella vulgaris whole plant powder (Chlorella)||50mg|
|Beta vulgaris root juice powder (Beetroot)||100mg|
|Malus domestica (Apple) fruit fibre (Providing Pectin)||20mg|
|Linum usitatissimum Seed Powder(Flaxseed)||200mg|
|Psyllium Husk Powder||200mg|
Artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours. No added gluten, egg, dairy, yeast, wheat or soy.
Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Precaution: Ensure adequate fluid intake when taking fibre supplements – 2 litres per day is recommended. Some changes in bowel habits may occur due to increased fibre intake. If any unusual changes occur including abdominal pain or extended constipation seek professional advice. Lowered absorption of medicines may occur when taking concentrated fibre; therefore it is recommended that Multi Fibre™ should be taken two hours after medication.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Definitely felt better after taking this over 7 days.
Worked well and felt I had more energy and healthier.
Excellent, worth adding to any diet or daily health plan. Drink plenty of water & avoid alcohol.
I am finding this product really good, I have also made diet changes so it’s a combination of the two that has settle my gut. Was expecting more of a flush out like previous detox i have done but I’m liking it so far. I will continue using this product daily but on a smaller dose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.