Good Health B Stress Free is a unique slow release formulation made up of B vitamins and other important nutrients combined with effective doses of calming herbal extracts. These ingredients have been specifically selected for their ability to calm and support the body’s physical and emotional response to stress. Slow release B Vitamins are vital to help the body deal with stress more effectively right throughout the day and to support healthy energy levels. Passionflower and Lemon Balm are both beneficial for nervous tension, stress and sleeping problems. Lemon Balm is also used to support mental clarity and focus. Licorice root is important for adrenal support and rejuvenation.
- Helps the mind and body to feel calm when under stress.
- Traditionally used dose of Lemon Balm – Has a calming effect on those who worry, have irritability and tension.
- Additional dose of Passion flower – Has a soothing and calming effect on mood and nervous spasms. Supports mental clarity and focus.
- Slow release B vitamins released throughout the day for longer acting effect. The body uses more B vitamins during stress.
- Stress & worry support formula without 5HTP, which means it is ok to take with anti-depressant and sleep medication. It also serves as an alternative to 5HTP.
- 1-a-day dose for convenience and compliance.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally advised.
|Ingredients: (per tablet)|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride)||50mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||16mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||100mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Panothenic Acid)||100mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||25mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||132mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||25mcg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)||10IU|
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Passion Flower Flowering Herb Top (Passiflora incarnata)||500mg|
|Lemon Balm Leaf (Melissa officinalis)||1500mg|
|Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||200mg|
Gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
- Possible interaction with high blood pressure due to Licorice. Use with caution.
- Not recommended for people with fluid retention.
- Possible interaction with Lemon Balm, use with caution with underactive thyroid.
- Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding at moderate doses.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.