Abalone (Paua) is favoured for its high nutrient content that has traditionally been used to support eye health. Good Health Abalone provides a concentrated source of more than 25 vitamins and minerals and is particularly rich in Selenium, Magnesium and B12.
- Provides essential B Vitamins
- Rich source of marine nutrients
- Trace minerals and omega 3
Adults take 1 to 3 capsules daily or as professionally advised. Capsules may be opened and contents added to food.
Ingredients per Capsule
New Zealand Abalone powder (Freeze dried)
People allergic to shellfish should avoid use. Do not use if cap seal is broken. No added gluten, egg, yeast, dairy or soy. No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.