Good Health Colostrum is a premium Colostrum sourced from pasture fed dairy cows. Colostrum is a nutritious source of IgG antibodies and is ideal for both adults and children.
Directions for use
Measure 1 rounded teaspoon into half a glass of water or milk. Once made up, drink immediately.
|Colostrum Powder||(20% IgG)|
Serving per bottle: 33
Serving size: 3g
|*Qty per serving||*Qty per 100g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||3.2g|
|- Saturated||Less than 1g||1.6g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||14.0g|
|*All specified values are averages|
Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
It is really good for me