GO VITA-C 500mg BLACKCURRANT is a great tasting chewable Vitamin C formula. This Blackcurrant flavoured tablet is a low acid formula which gives it the added benefit of being teeth friendly. Vitamin C is essential for boosting the health of the immune system and reducing the severity and duration of winter ills and chills. In addition Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, and is considered an essential daily requirement for general health. Vitamin C supports the body’s ability to deal with toxins and pollutants.
- Low Acid Vitamin C formula
- Great tasting chewable tablet
- Flavoured with New Zealand Blackcurrant
Contains: Glucose, Sucralose, NZ Blackcurrant Flavour, Natural Colour (sweet red potato powder)
Adults: Take 1-2 Chewable Tablets daily (maintenance)
Adults: Can be increased to 1-2 Chewable Tablets 2 times daily (acute)
Children (Age 5+): Take 1 Chewable Tablets daily (maintenance)
Children (Age 5+): Can be increased to 1 Chewable Tablet 2 times daily (acute)
Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Sodium Ascorbate 376mg (equiv. to Vitamin C 300mg)
Vitamin C 206mg
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported & local ingredients.
If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Those with kidney failure or a history of kidney stones should take Vitamin C only under medical supervision.
Take only as directed.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, please consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.