GO VIR-DEFENCE is designed to support recovery from winter ills and chills. GO Vir-Defence supports a strong immune system and the body’s defences to deal with winter threats.
- Supports the immune system and the body’s defences
- Includes high dose Olive Leaf extract
- Immune supporting ingredients
- VegeCap Advantage
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily. Can be increased to 2 VegeCaps daily during an acute onset.
Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Olive Leaf ext. equiv. to dry leaf 6,250mg (equiv to oleuropein 105mg), Garlic ext. equiv. to dry bulb 1,200mg, Echinacea ext. equiv. to dry 1,000mg, Pau D'Arco ext. equiv. to dry stem bark 250mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 20mg, Zinc Citrate 16mg (equiv. to Zinc 5mg), Elderberry ext. equiv. to dry fruit 220mg, Vitamin C 50mg
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Discontinue one to two weeks prior to surgery.
Always read the label. Take only as directed.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Based on the amount of Olive Leaf in it, it is a comprehensive anti viral supplement that may make a difference in preventing winter ailments. I compared it to other olive leaf products and this seemed a good option.
I take vir defence as a supplement in the winter months as it keeps flus and bugs at bay.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.