GO Healthy Go Lecithin 1,500mg is a natural emulsifier derived from NON GMO Soya Beans. Lecithin enables the break down of fats and cholesterol, keeping these substances in the bloodstream rather than accumulating on artery walls. Lecithin supports the healthy metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Superior strength
- Helps the body metabolise fats
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Assists when a healthy diet is not always possible
Adults: Take 1-2 SoftGel Caps daily. Best taken with food. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation (insufficient reliable information therefore avoid using in amounts greater than found in foods).
Always read the label. Take only as directed.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.