GO Healthy Go Krill Oil 1,500mg 1-A-Day Super Strength contains high potency Red Krill Oil. Krill is a great source of highly bio-available Omega 3 as it contains phospholipids which support the transport of Omega 3 into the cells giving greater absorption than regular Fish Oil. Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids support heart health and healthy cholesterol levels. Krill Oil also contains naturally occurring Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that helps keep our cells healthy. GO Healthy NZ Krill is Eco friendly and sustainable. We only used Krill harvested from the southern Antarctic Ocean under strict regulation governed by the International Convention of Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR). GO Krill Oil 1,500mg is whale and marine chain friendly.
- High potency 1-A-Day bio-available Omega 3 source
- Supports heart health, and healthy cholesterol levels
- Contains Astaxanthin a powerful antioxidant
- Regulated sustainable source (CCAMLR)
Adults: Take 1 SoftGel Caps daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Krill Oil 1,500mg (equiv. to Phospholipids 420mg, Marine Triglycerides (Omega 3) 180mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 60mg, Astaxanthin (Free) 300mcg)
Made by GO Healthy in New Zealand from select imported ingredients.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Avoid if allergic to seafood.
Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
Consult your doctor prior to taking if on blood thinning medication.
Always read the label. Take only as directed.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.