ReDormin provides relief of sleeplessness and insomnia
Are you having trouble sleeping at night?
Sleep disorders are common, with many people struggling to sleep soundly through the night and waking in the morning feeling unrested.1,2 Lifestyle factors play an important role in disturbing our sleep, with those who suffer from stress and mild anxiety more at risk of developing sleep problems, as are those who work shifts or have irregular waking hours.2
If you have factors that affect your sleep, then ReDormin may be able to help. ReDormin is a natural insomnia medication that helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep for longer so that you can wake feeling rested and refreshed.
ReDormin also helps to restore healthy sleep patterns within 2-4 weeks, which makes it ideal for those who have ongoing sleep problems. ReDormin works by re-establishing your natural healthy sleeping rhythms so you can get a quality night’s sleep. In particular, ReDormin works to help you:
- Fall asleep, by relieving nervous tension and aiding the transition to restful sleep. Clinical evidence shows ReDormin reduces the time taken to fall asleep by nearly 80%.3
- Stay asleep, by helping to restore healthy sleep patterns, allowing you to sleep deeply and wake less often. Research shows three times as many patients are able to stay asleep through the night. 4
- Wake refreshed, with no morning drowsiness, by allowing you to naturally spend more time in the restorative, deep sleep stages.5
What makes ReDormin different?ReDormin has been clinically researched in patients for over 10 years to help relieve sleeplessness and insomnia. ReDormin contains a specific combination of Valerian and Hops referred to as Ze 91019. This exclusive formula has demonstrated efficacy in relieving insomnia and restoring healthy sleep patterns in numerous clinical trials. Strict quality control processes ensure that each batch of ReDormin contains the same reliable formula used in clinical trials.
ReDormin has a dual action formula based on its two key ingredients:
- Valerian helps relieve nervous tension and reduce the time taken to fall asleep (sleep latency) by binding to adenosine receptors and inducing anxiolytic activity
- Hops has a melatonin-like action and works on the natural circadian sleep rhythms to help restore healthy sleep/wake patterns.
ReDormin contains a specific combination of Valerian and Hops Ze 91019. Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry: Valeriana officinalis root 1.25 g, Humulus lupulus fruit 360 mg.
ReDormin is made in Switzerland using quality manufacturing processes. Learn more about Valerian and Hops.
Recommended dosage and directions
ReDormin® Forte: Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet, 1 hour before bed.
For best results take ReDormin for at least 2 weeks to improve sleep quality and help restore healthy sleep patterns.
Should you find your sleep disrupted again due to stress, jet lag or lifestyle factors, you may wish to take a pack of ReDormin to re-establish healthy sleeping patterns.
ReDormin tablets are easy to take and well tolerated at the recommended dose.
ReDormin has no morning drowsiness or rebound insomnia recorded.6
ReDormin has no known drug interactions. However, caution is advised if you are currently taking sedative medication. If you are concerned about possible interactions, it is important to discuss these with your healthcare professional.
1. Mansfield DR, Hillman DR, Antic NA, et al. Sleep loss and sleep disorders. Med J Aust 2013;199(8):55-6. 2. http://sleephealthfoundation.org.au/fact-sheets-a-z/188-insomnia.html 3 3.Koetter U, et al. Phytotherapy Research. 2007;21:847-851. 4. Lataster MJ, et al. Notabene Medici. 1996;4:182-185. 5. Fussel A, et al. Eur J Med Res. 2000;5:385-390. 6. Morin CM, et al. Sleep. 2005;28(11):1307-1313.
Some of this research was conducted using funding provided by Max Zeller Soehne AG