Gincosan contains a naturally sourced active ingredient that may support healthy cognitive function during times of stress or increased demand. Gincosan can also be used to support healthy blood circulation particularly to the peripheral areas of the body such as legs, hands and feet.
Recommended dosage & directions
Adults: Take one capsule after breakfast and one after lunch or as advised by your health professional.
Each capsule of Gincosan contains extracts of:
- Ginkgo biloba (GK501) 60 mg equiv. to dry leaf 2.16 g stand. to ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.7 mg and ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6 mg
- Panax ginseng (G115) 100 mg equiv. to dry root 212.5 mg stand. to ginsenosides 4 mg
Always read the label. Follow the directions of use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.