Flordis Gincosan 60 Capsules
Flordis Gincosan is an innovative health formula that provides supreme mental performance and energy. It contains ginkgo biloba, which has been a part of traditional treatment methods to cure dementia, Alzheimer’s, vision problems and vertigo. It also improves blood flow to legs thus reducing leg pain due to poor circulation. Panax ginseng in the supplement is yet another herb that has been used since ancient times. Panax ginseng is effective for concentration, memory, stamina and is an immune booster.
Flordis Gincosan enhances brain function by improving your mental energy and boosting your ability to focus. It minimizes brain fatigue thereby aiding you in excelling at work.
- Flordis Gincosan promotes brain performance.
- It boosts mental energy.
- It improves your ability to recall.
- It promotes blood circulation to cerebral and peripheral areas.
- Flordis Gincosan is contraindicated for those with hypersensitivity owing to its active ingredients ginkgo biloba and Panax ginseng.
- The health supplement contains lactose and glucose and hence it is also not recommended for people who are lactose intolerant and galactose intolerant.
- Children below 12 years of age should not consume Flordis Gincosan.
- Owing to lack of studies on the safety of using the herb by pregnant women, it is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Those who are on medications for heart health should seek their physician’s advice before using Flordis Gincosan as it may react with other medications. Panax ginseng is said to reduce the effect of warfarin, which is an anticoagulant prescribed to prevent clotting of blood. Ginkgo biloba may also react with anticoagulants and blood thinners.
How to take Gincosan:
Adults take one capsule after breakfast and one after lunch or as recommended by your doctor or health care professional. It is recommended to take Gincosan for at least four weeks.
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Ginkgo biloba leaf 2.16g standardised to ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.7mg
standardised to ginkgolides & bilobalide 3.6mg
Panax ginseng root 212.5mg standardised to ginsenosides 4mg
Before you use Gincosan
Gincosan is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to Panax ginseng or Ginkgo biloba and any of the inactive ingredients in the product. Gincosan capsules contain lactose and glucose and are not recommended for those who are lactose intolerant or have the rare hereditary condition of galactose intolerance. Gincosan is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Pregnancy and lactation
As controlled studies with pregnant women are not available, Gincosan is not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Interaction with other medicines
Panax ginseng may reduce the effect of warfarin (or other coumarin anticoagulants).
There may be an interaction between Ginkgo biloba and anticoagulants and antiplatelet drugs (blood thinners). Patients on blood thinning medications should seek medical advice before starting Gincosan