A unique liquid iron supplement made from herbs, fruit and vegetable juices, and organic iron gluconate.
- Provides nutritional iron.
- Helps maintain vitality, fitness and health.
- Made from fruit, vegetable and herbal extracts plus organic iron gluconate.
- The combination of iron gluconate and yeast, B vitamins and Vitamin C gives Floradix one of the highest absorption rates for all forms of iron, reducing the quantity of iron required.
- Because Floradix is a liquid, it is absorbed faster than a tablet.
- Due to the high absorption rate of Floradix, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract, minimising issues with bowel regularity.
- Floradix can be used by all ages and is particularly suited to women, including pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colouring or flavours.
- Also available in gluten/yeast free formulation (Floravital) and in tablets.
Infants 0 – 6 months of age: Take a maximum of 5ml daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Infants 7 – 12 months of age: Take 5ml daily.
Children 1 – 5 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml twice daily.
Children 6 – 12 years of age: Take a maximum of 5ml three times daily.
Adults: Take 10ml twice daily before morning and evening meals.
Once opened, store in the refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.
Each 10ml contains:
|Aqueous extract from: carrots, nettles, spinach, quitch roots, angelica roots, fennel, ocean kelp (equivalent to 24ug Iodine per 20ml serve) , African mallow blossom, orange peel.||5.95g|
|Fruit concentrates of: pears, red grapes, black currants, oranges, blackberries, cherries, beetroots.||3.24g|
|Aqueous yeast extract||1.17g|
|Wheat germ aqueous extract||0.02g|
|Rose hip aqueous dry extract||0.10g|
|Iron II (from ferrous gluconate)||7.5mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10.0mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.8mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.9mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||0.4mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin prep.)||0.6mcg|
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.