FESS Little Noses is a non-medicated, preservative free, saline nasal spray for newborns and babies which provides relief of dry or blocked noses.
- Helps clear baby's nasal congestion.
- Make a Sensitive Choice.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia and Asthma and Respiratory Foundation NZ's Sensitive Choice program.
- A healthy nose is essential for a healthy baby.
It's important to keep your baby's nose clear as a blocked nose can disrupt sleep, nursing and feeding. Fess Little Noses loosens and thins nasal mucus to help clear nasal passages. The special aspirator helps to remove the nasal mucus so your baby can breathe easier, naturally.
- A natural way to help relieve blocked noses.
- Saline nasal spray.
- Preservative free.
- Gentle spray to loosen & thin mucus.
- Breathe easier naturally.
While baby is upright or lying down, direct the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril and depress the spray pump. Repeat as often as needed.
Usage: FESS Little Noses is suitable from the day baby is born. For more detailed information, refer to the pack insert.
Contains: Purified Seawater Equiv. to 9mg/mL Sodium Chloride
The use of this bottle by more than one person may spread infection. If congestion persists, see your doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.