Ferrogradumet is a Controlled Realease Iron Tablets For iron deficient anaemias.
DirectionsTake 1 tablet daily with food and a large glass of water. Swallow whole. Don't take with antacids, iron or calcium.
IngredientsFerrous sulphate 325mg, equivalent to 105mg elemental iron, in a controlled release tablet.
WarningsDo not use in haemochromatosis, inflammatory bowel disease and ostomy patients.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Easy prompt delivery
Simple on line process and good communication. Essentially a very easy process!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.