Ferro-F-Tab is a source of iron and folic acid for the prevention and treatment of iron and folic acid deficiency anaemia, including in pregnancy.
Ideally consult your doctor or midwife before starting or stopping taking Ferro-f-tab.
Prevention of iron and/or folic acid deficiency: One tablet daily
Treatment of iron and/or folic acid deficiency anaemia: One to two tablets daily.
Please refer to the pack leaflet for full information on how to use this product. For adult use only.
Ferrous fumarate 310 mg (equivalent to elemental iron 100 mg) and Folic acid 350 µg
Do not take a higher dose unless directed by your doctor, and follow the directions given by your doctor, midwife or pharmacist carefully as they may differ from the information contained on pack.
This product should not be taken for more than 12 months except on medical advice.
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.